10 Fun Sex Facts
There are a lot of sex facts out there, but which ones are actually true? They can be facts that you would have not known otherwise, and are shocked to find out the truth! Perhaps you think your guy is packing big, but in all actuality, it is normal? There are so many sex facts out there that you do not know, or think anything different about until you read these truths about sex that might shock you. They are of course, pretty fun to read as well since they teach you things you might not have known about sex, the human body, and some of the weird things that people have done in the past.
- Approximately 5 percent of all 40 year old men and 20 percent of 65 year old men experience some sort of erectile dysfunction.
- The average erect penis measures five to seven inches long, and four to six inches around.
- Varsity athletes have quite a bit more sex. There is a study that proves that being fit and flexible, and giving more versatility in the bedroom is a turn on.
- Sex burns 360 calories each time you do it.
- The typical person spends around 600 hours having sex when they are between the ages of 20 and 70.
- While 75 percent of men always reach the orgasm spot in sex, only 29 percent of women report the same satisfaction. Most women are actually unable to climax through vaginal intercourse, instead of clitoral stimulation.
- In previous times, masturbation was thought to lead to madness, blindness, sudden death or many other unpleasant disease and conditions. Research today, however shows no such connection.
- Historical records indicate that in 1850, women attempted to use birth control. The most common method and treatment was a mixture of honey and crocodile dung placed in the vagina in hopes to prevent pregnancies.
- The penalty for masturbating in Indonesia is death by decapitation.
- The vibrator is a common sex toy for a woman, and was originally designed in the 19th century to fight any anxiety related symptoms of hysteria. Women would go to the doctor to relieve these symptoms.