Online Dating at MyDatingSocial.com
1. Why is MyDatingSocial different from other dating sites?
MyDatingSocial is a dating community that allows singles to find dates or other singles not only online, but also offline through local singles events. You can post your date ideas, search local singles events, get a date or socialize with other singles in person.
2. Is MyDatingSocial free?
Yes. The basic membership after your registrtion is free. We also offer premium memberships that give you more access to our online dating services.
We are currently giving away (through the end of April) our Silver premium membership to female subscribers with at least one profile photo uploaded. More information of this promotion can be found here.
3. How can I post a date idea?
You can post your date idea once you are logged into MyDatingSocial. Simply locate the Date Idea section on the right side of the Member Home page, click the link of your current date idea, type in your new date idea in the small box. Then click the Update button afterwards. Your new date idea will be displayed on your profile page that's visible to other members.
4. How can I redeem a promo code?
You can use your promo code on the Subscribe page in order to receive your premium membership for free for your lifetime. Here is how:
- Log into the website.
- Enter your promo code in the Coupon Code field. If the promo code is for the Silver membership, one of the Silver plans (radio buttons) must be selected. If it's for the Gold membership, one of the Gold plans (radio buttons) should be selected. Make sure the plan the promo code is used for is selected.
- Click the Checkout button. You will see a green message confirming the code has been applied.
5. How do I post an event?
If you are an event host and wish to post your event on MyDatingSocial, you can post your event and let others RSVP to your event by following the steps below.
- Log into the website.
- Go to the Events page that is accessible in the header.
- Click the blue New Event button on your left.
- Fill in the fields on the page. All therequired fields aremarked with an *.
- Click the Submit button to submit the event.
- If you require members RSVP, select Required for the RSVP Type field.
6. Share an event to other sites
You can share your event to Yahoo Upcoming and Eventful after the event has been posted.
- Post your event first. See #5 above for how to post an event.
- You return to the event details page after the event has been submitted..
- Click the Post to Other Sites link located on the right side of the event details page.
- A popup appears. Check Yahoo and/or Eventful and select the category where you want the event to appear on those sites.
- Click the Post Event button. Wait for a few seconds until the process is complete. Your event will be shared on Yahoo and/or Eventful you selected.
7. Bonus Points/Credits
Being an active member on MyDatingSocial is rewarding. You can earn bonus points (credits) by doing the following as a member (see the points you earn below). Use the points to send gifts online and earn more access to our advanced dating features.
new user registration: 20 points
daily login: 5 points
user's birthday: 5 points
uploading your photo: 20 points
answering poll: 5 points
referring a friend: 20 points
Go to your member Home page to view the credits you have left. It's shown on the right of the page.
Any questions, please feel free to let us know.